Xiti widget plugin for WordPress [en]
Latest Version: 0.95
Released: 23 March 2007
Updated: 4 April 2007
Download: widget-xiti.zip [ downloads]
WordPress: 2.1, I don’t know whether it works on lower versions.
Subscribe: Subscribe to the RSS feed below.
What is Xiti ?
Xiti is a free tool to measure and analyse the audience of a site. As I enjoy theses statistics I needed this plugin for my sites.
- You have to edit the plugin in the widget control panel.
- Add your site param given by Xiti
- You can define a position (I’ve given « center » as default value)
- You can define a class (with my Tigopedia theme, I need to pass « right-widget » to get the right style)
- Download the latest version (see top of page)
- Upload widget-xiti.php into your widget directory (usually /wp-content/plugins/widgets)
- Navigate to the Plugins page in your administration panel and activate the plugin Xiti-widget
- Navigate to the Sidebar Widget page in your administration panel and drag the Xiti widget to the sidebar
- Edit the widget and enter the s_param given by Xiti
V0.95 – 4 april 2007 : i’v added a « logv » param. This param is to search in the code of the « marqueur » given by Xiti. 0.95 is still a beta version. I will explain where to find the « logv » param whether it works well.
V0.90 – 2 april 2007 : the former was not valide html
Tags : plugin, statistiques, widget, Xiti, [en]